Sunday 2 September 2018

Sunbury-on-Thames Walk, Beautiful Day

It was such a beautiful sunny September day, I knew that I couldn’t spend it indoors so headed off to Sunbury (where I used to live). This really feels like my spiritual home, so I had a very peaceful and special time there.




My old infants/middle school - this was certainly a blast from the past!









One of the possible routes I used to walk from home to school





The path towards Sunbury Park



Sunbury Park, which used to be part of the grounds of Hawke House, hence the mature cedar trees.











Cows now graze in Sunbury Park, this one was moo-ing at everyone else who came close but didn’t moo at me - call me the cow whisperer ;-)





A beautifully fragrant rose in the walled garden

Sat awhile on this lovely soft green grass, inhaling it’s scent and that of the roses







The green where I used to go to donkey derbys as a child



No comments:

Post a Comment