Monday 25 May 2015

Dungeness Part 1

Mark and I have both been to Dungeness on a number of occasions, but there always seems to be something new to photograph as the seasons change the place and things continue to change and evolve. I have not yet been there with only my iPhone as a camera so that was my personal challenge for this particular visit. As I have found in the past when using the phone camera it is very liberating as it is so tiny to carry and photos of amazingly good quality can be shot in an instant.

All the photos here are a combination of the Hipstamatic app including some double exposures, and the native iPhone camera.

This is a view I have photographed before, in fact this view was one of the images I submitted for my Fellowship panel to the RPS!


The old radar hut from a low vantage point.











































No comments:

Post a Comment